Have a look into the work we have done.
Peoples BLOG - Blogging Site
Using Shell script and Php for compiling and creating the structure of the HTML pages.
Using almost all the open soure stuff to build the site (expect the domain).
Integrated with Adsense for generating revenue.
Posting useful and general content for large audience, we hope & wish, you get some enriching thoughts in your daily life through our articles.
Insurance Products - Migration, Solr Upgrade & Feature enhancements - Drupal7 and Drupal8.
Leading the Drupal Team & Involved on Development & Deployment of the Drupal applications.
Drupal migration: Rebuild configuration in Drupal 8 and Migrating content from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8.
Upgrade from Solr 7 to Solr 8. Cron based re-indexing the data.
Feature enhancements in few other Drupal7 and Drupal8 sites.
Drupal Developer Portal - Apigee Edge / WS02 / Plain OAS Tryout APIs - Drupal8.
Drupal Developer Portal - Apigee Edge / WS02 / Plain OAS Tryout APIs -- Drupal 7 & Drupal 8 & Migration.
This was two Drupal 8 sites, one was the Developer Portal, where OAS were show as read documents for APIs and a Tryout version was available for Users to tryout. API Products & Apps & Developers were connected Apigee Edge or WS02. Second was a Drupal 8 Admin Portal, where certain Configuration & Actions for Admin was given, like Wallet & Rate Plans maintenance, Admin operations.
Autodealer Product -- with 700+ Drupal7 sites.
Autodealer Product -- with 700+ Drupal7 sites, with Aegir hostmanagment, Solr search & Drupal8 migration.
It’s a auto dealer multi drupal site, which has 700+ sites in it, maintained & worked on new features in it, And all the 700+ sites are hosted via Aegir hostmaster tool which was managed by me, And technically as Drupal developer the major things implemented are Solr search & Currently it’s in Drupal8 migration..
B2B Survey and Data Analytics Product -- Headless Drupal8.
B2B Survey and Data Analytics -- Headless Drupal7 api, with Angularjs & Drupal8 migration.
This is Headless drupal7 application where Rest API’s were created in drupal backend and were served to frontend Angular application.. And as a Drupal Developer I was involved in Drupal8 migration of this application.
- Travel Booking Application -- 2 Drupal7 sites.
Video library - Drupal7 site.
Video library - Drupal7 site, where videos were content and stored across Vimeo.
This was a drupal application, which is integrated to third party video library called “Vimeo”, and the content of the site i.e videos were stored in Vimeo and served back on site as thumbnails.
SimplyCE - Site Building and Theming with Drupal7.
Site Building and Theming with Drupal. Heavily configured with Search and Views.
On the theming perspective, bootstrap was used as base theme and custom theme was implemented, major work done on this site was custom theming, page level elements & Search & View pages theming.
Migrating Data - From Wordpress API to Drupal7 Database.
Migration of Data from Wordpress to Drupal, where Wordpress API was shared and Content was migrated to Drupal7 database (custom approach)
Here we build a new site in drupal where the data was bought from external wordpress site, Major work done here are, a custom approach written to read & save the data from wordpress APIs to drupal. Had checks for missing or incorrect data, in future iterations process only unprocessed data.
Have a look into the services and solutions provided.
Content Management Services
- Drupal Development
- Drupal Upgrade & Migration
- Drupal Strategy & Consulting
- Drupal Site Performance Audit
- Drupal Support & Maintenance
- Replatforming from Other CMS
- Version Upgrades & Migration
- Third Party Integrations (for Products, for Payment Gateways etc)
- Developer Portals for the API Platform
Drupal Support Services
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Incident Management
- Security patch & Core updates
- Reduce Technical Debt & Performance Optimization
- Minor Enhancements & Bug fixes
Quality & CI/CD Services
Quality Acceptance Services
- Performance Testing
- Security Testing
- Github/Gitlab CI/CD Tools
- AWS CI/CS (Code Build, Code Pipeline & Code Deploy)
Drupal Consultant / Drupal Developer / Software programmer having experience in web applications development, implementation and having strong knowledge of technical specifications, workflow development and deploying.
Working on Drupal from past 20+ years.
- Experience with Drupal 7.x, 8.x, 9.x & 10.x
- Ability to Develop, Review, Test, and Deploy custom Drupal modules.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
- Performance and scalability, benchmarking and profiling.
- Experience Building, Leading and Architecting Drupal applications.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners.
- Open source contributions.
Achievements in Drupal World
Selected for the Grant for DrupalCon Asia 2016, and got invitation to attend, behalf of the contribution to Drupal Community.
Let’s work together to build, scale and grow. So, let’s talk. Get me brief of your business needs and services expecting, and we could sit for a one hour session to discuss.
What to Expect During Your Session?
1. Discussion about Your Goals: No matter what type of website or software solution you are looking for, I will work to understand your goals during your consultation and provide you possible drupal solutions on them.
2. Brainstorming and Education: Not only will you get suggestions from like why you need to choose drupal, you’ll also get the insight you need to reach your goal more effectively.
3. Advice on How to Proceed: During session, you’ll find out best possible ways in drupal to accomplish your goal.